Toyota Rumion (High grade is shown)
The Toyota Rumion is newly added to further strengthen Toyota’s compact lineup, in order to meet the growing needs for the African market. As a roomy seven seater, the Toyota Rumion specifically caters to the evolving needs of customers in the smaller MPV segment.
The exterior design has a tough appearance matched with elegance, which gives you the confidence and pleasure to drive.
- The “Strong and Elegant” concept is shown in the robust character and elegant smooth flow in the exterior design.
- The front design of the Toyota Rumion employs a trapezoidal radiator grille, with the familiar three-horizontal-slat design and centrally-mounted Toyota ellipse.
- In the rear, large vertical LED tail lamps with L-shaped lens extensions create a squared off look.
The interior has elegant styling, packaged with convenience and an abundance of space.
- The interior is finished in black textile trim with a silver and brown textured grain accent.
- Equipped with a three-spoke urethane steering wheel, and 60/40 folding second row of seats. The cabin is provided with electric windows, tilt-adjustable steering column and air-conditioner.
Engine & Transmission
The new comer is secured with a four-cylinder petrol engine, which is highly responsive and brings joys to driving.
- The 1.5L K15B engine is not only efficient but also ensures ease of driving.
- The Toyota Rumion offers two transmission types, a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic (grade dependent).
- The lightweight, highly rigid body also boasts excellent aerodynamic performance.
Safety & Security
Ensuring peace of mind, the Toyota Rumion offers safety equipment standard on all models.
- All grades come standard with both driver and passenger airbags.
- The Toyota Rumion offers ABS (Anti-lock Brake System) accompanied by EBD (Electronic Brake-force Distribution) ensuring you are supported when you need it most.
- An immobilizer and alarm are also included across the board.
Toyota offers a Special Extended Warranty for the Toyota Rumion of 5 years or 150 thousand km whichever comes first*.
For details of grade, specification, and price, please kindly contact the distributor in your country.
*Contents of warranty may depend on country. Please kindly contact the distributor in